If you click on any of our "Hardcopy" links you can order from Amazon.com -- they promise to deliver by Christmas on all orders placed as late as Dec. 23, plus The Colchester Collection gets a small percentage on anything ordered from Amazon through any link on our website.
That means anything. So even if you choose to buy a gift other than a book, if you click on one of our Amazon links, and then buy it, we still get a percentage -- it's an easy way to help fund our work here at The Collection.
If you're buying for someone new to the White Rights Movement I suggest the following primers:
- One Sheaf, One Vine: Racially Conscious White Americans Talk about Race by Robert S. Griffin
- Racism Schmacism: How Liberals Use the 'R' Word to Push the Obama Agenda by James Edwards
- My Awakening: A Path to Racial Understanding by David Duke
- An Empire of Their Own: How the Jews Invented Hollywood by Neal Gabler
- Zebra: The True Account of the 179 Days of Terror in San Francisco by Clark Howard
- The Hill of the Ravens by Harold Covington
- White Apocalypse by Kyle Bristow
- Final Judgment: The Missing Link in the JFK Assassination Conspiracy by Michael Collins Piper
- Ku Klux Klan: Its Origin, Growth, and Disbandment by Lester & Wilson
- Women of the Far Right: The Mothers' Movement and World War II by Glen Jeansonne
- Alien Nation: Common Sense About America's Immigration Disaster by Peter Brimelow
- Possum Living: How to Live Well without a Job and with (Almost) No Money by Dolly Freed
If you're looking for a book for someone with more experience, you might check-out our list of 101 Books Every White Man (& Woman) Should Read or choose from any one of the 879 pro-White books currently in our catalog.