Accomplishments in 2015:
- Counter-Currents published a total 929 posts (up from 720 in 2014).
- Our year end web stats indicate that we had 1,244,485 unique visitors to Counter-Currents; there were 3,062,686 visits; and 12,078,054 pages were viewed.
- I published 59 articles and reviews under my own name (not including newsletters, announcements, commemorations, reprints, short fundraiser updates, and other insubstantial pieces), up from 58 in 2014.
- I published 9 Trevor Lynch reviews (up from 8 in 2014), plus four translations of Lynch pieces.
- I translated 6 pieces from French (down from 8 in 2014).
- I also published 192 translations of my own pieces into French, German, Czech, Spanish, Polish, Greek, Swedish, Dutch, Russian, Slovak, etc. which were done by CC readers around the globe. (Thank you!) This is up dramatically from 42 in 2014. Furthermore, the total number of translations is actually higher, since I am only counting the ones I have put online. Others remain unpublished, or I have not yet reprinted them from other websites.
- I conducted 15 audio interviews (up from 6 in 2014) and published transcripts of 2 of them, plus a transcript of an interview from a previous year.
- I also gave 4 interviews (up from 3 in 2014), published transcripts of 8 interviews, participated in 4 Daily Shoah Death Panels, and participated in 4 Millennial Woes Milleniyule Hangouts (2 of them extensively).
- I gave private talks in New York, Seattle, London, Stockholm, San Francisco, and Philadelphia.
- I also organized 11 luncheon and dinner gatherings in New York City, single lunch and dinner gatherings in Seattle, Atlanta, Philadelphia, and San Francisco, and a weekend retreat/conference.
- The CC Summer Fundraiser met and exceeded its goal of $40,000. (Click here if you want to get a head start on the 2016 fundraiser.)
- I finally launched the Counter-Currents Foundation, a 501c3 US Federal income tax deductible educational corporation whose mission is to promote scholarship and translations dealing with the European New Right and allied movements.
- Son of Trevor Lynch’s White Nationalist Guide to the Movies
- Collin Cleary’s What is a Rune?
- Savitri Devi’s The Lighting and the Sun
- F. Roger Devlin’s Sexual Utopia in Power
- James J. O’Meara’s End of an Era: Mad Men and the Ordeal of Civility
- Jef Costello’s Heidegger in Chicago
- Greg Johnson’s Truth, Justice, and a Nice White Country
- James J. O’Meara’s Green Nazis in Space!
- Publish more books
- Train and manage others
- Resume regular podcasting
- Travel and speak more
- Separate the Counter-Currents Publishing site from the North American New Right webzine
In 2016, I plan to:
- Increase book production yet again
- Further increase podcast production
- Continue to travel, speak, and organize gatherings. I have already planned events in Atlanta, Augusta (Georgia), Seattle, New York, and the Bay Area, and I will be returning to Europe as well.
- Train and work with others to increase my productivity
- Broaden our donor base
One good thing that happened in April of 2015 makes me particularly proud: my book New Right vs. Old Right was published in Swedish translation by Logik Förlag. In 2016, French, Spanish, and Polish translations will appear, and translations into several other languages are underway.
I want to thank our writers, donors, proofreaders, transcribers, and all of our readers for their continued loyalty and support. None of this would have been possible without you!
Happy New Year!