Mar 30, 2016

Dirty Political Tricks: Trump Campaign Manager Charged with Assaulting ex-Breitbart Reporter Michelle Fields

via saboteur365

As Paul Craig Roberts notes in an earlier post today on this site, America is a tyranny, with a dead Constitution. Anyone can be arrested for no reason and charged with a crime that really isn’t a crime.

Since I’ve been arrested (politcally charged misdemeanor) I know the importance of dirty politics in police and district attorney work.

Apparently, this criminal charge is politically motivated by anti-Trump forces. Meanwhile, Hillary walks free while her vile acts endangered millions of American lives via compromised national security.

Lyin’ Ted is already making his usual crude remarks. More here.
Watch:


Transcript: Jewish reporter Michelle Fields claims Lewandoski threw her to the ground.
Terris: “You OK?”
Fields: “Holy sh*t.”
Terris: “Yea he just threw you.”
Fields: “I can’t believe he just did that that was so hard. Was that Corey?”
Terris: “Yeah, like, what threat were you?”
Fields: “That was insane. You should have felt how hard he grabbed me. That’s insane. I’ve never had anyone do that to me from a campaign.”
Terris: “Can I put that in my story?”
Fields: “Yeah, go for it — that was really awful. That’s so unprofessional.”
Terris: “He really just almost threw you on the ground.”
Fields: “He literally went like this and was grabbing me down. “I don’t even want to do what he just did to me. Oh my God, that really spooked me that someone would do that.”
Fox News legal analysts discuss:


CNN report:


Finally, here’s the alleged assault from another camera. Watch several times. You’ll see jostling in a crowd, but NO assault.


Youtube comment:
SHE HA[S] A HISTORY OF THESE INCIDENTS!
She claimed a New York City Police officer beat her with a baton.
She claimed Allen West groped her.
She claimed Robert F. Kennedy Jr got ‘handsy’ with her.…and now this.

No comments:

Post a Comment