Apr 22, 2016

Farewell from Praxis Mag

Today, April 22, 2016 marks the second anniversary of Praxis Mag. I started this webzine with high hopes and the goal of growing the audience for pro-White thinkers and writers. It started off well -- averaging exactly 360 views per day (VPD) its first full month (May 2014) in operation and climbed to about twice that a year later -- then it more or less plateaued. Averaging about 700 VPD for the last year.

Because of the site's slow performance, the time I spend on it (about 15 hours per week), and other commitments, I decided, at the end of last month, that if the site didn't receive at least 800 VPD through the first three weeks of April, I would pull the plug. It didn't even come close at about 627, so I am now discontinuing it. I still think it is a great idea and may try it again in a slightly altered form when I have more time.

'Til then, please remember that there are more than 6,300 articles, essays, interviews, podcasts, videos, and more posted in our archives, representing a lifetime's worth of learning, many of which are classics that should be read/viewed/listened to by everyone -- over and over again. If you still hunger for more, see my other Aryanist website, The Colchester Collection, where I've published almost 1,000 Nationalist/Pro-Whote books, and will continue to publish more (I add roughly 10-15 titles per week).

I will also be writing more at my blog, The Foremost Problem now that I'll be freeing up some time.

Very Truly Yours,

Russell A. James
Editor-in-Chief
Praxis Mag

P.S. Our "Source Feed" represents a fairly comprehensive list of active pro-White webzines and blogs. I will continue to update it from time to time, keeping it relevant.

4 comments:

  1. Damn, I really loved this blog. I checked it everyday. Continue doing your great work for our people. Very much appreciated! I will continue to refer people here for the archives.

    Respectfully, JS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. same here
    checked eveyday
    thanks for the effort

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shame to see this blog go. We need all the help we can get at this point, and then some.

    ReplyDelete