The most viciously attacked and oppressed political party in the Western world is fighting a legislative election on 25 January 2015. This is the snap election called to elect all 300 members to the Hellenic Parliament when Parliament failed, in large measure because of the votes of Golden Dawn’s 21 MPs, to confirm the current government’s hand-picked successor to the out-going Karolos Papoulias as President of Greece.
The opinion polls tell a story of waning popularity for Golden Dawn. The party, though, disdains them and points to polling which shows a more resilient level of support:
When the results of the election are announced, they say, they will be revealed as the third force in Greek politics and the only true opposition to a kleptocratic and traitorous Establishment.
That Establishment, meanwhile, continues to bear down relentlessly on Golden Dawn. Required by electoral law to allow it national TV access during the campaign, just one appearance of the minimum prescribed length has been offered by ANT1. And this was it, presented by Kostas Alexandrakis, Golden Dawn candidate in the Attica region:
This is one of the rare instances where a representative of Golden Dawn appears on a television station. There should be no disabuse, this is occurring due to legislation that requires it and not due to democratic sensitivities. This rare opportunity, it should be noted, has a scandalous duration of only four minutes. They are giving us only four minutes to present our positions, after a lengthy isolation of Golden Dawn. So we must use condensed and concise language.
We should first mention, since they claim we live in a democracy, that some time ago in parliament, a revelation was made that didn’t receive any coverage, not even a mention by the channels. An audio document was revealed, which was authentic, certified by an independent European expert, in which the outgoing Prime Minster, Antonis Samaras, using vulgar language, which I will not repeat, - anyone that is interested can find the audio document on the internet- speaking with a high ranking judicial official, he orders the detention of Golden Dawn’s MPs. More specifically, Speaking on the phone, Samaras states: “Tell big Panathinaikakia, the next three that are going” and then a vulgar phrase, which means put them in prison, follows.
The persecutions and the silence weren’t enough. It was necessary for even greater terrorism efforts by the system to break Golden Dawn - naturally, the reason for the murders of our brothers, Giorgos Fountoulis and Manos Kapelonis, whom we will never forget.
However, Golden Dawn didn’t break. Golden Dawn can’t be broken. Our leader and comrades are found in prison, but there is no evidence that ties them to any unlawful action. Any citizen can look at the proof by performing a simple search on Golden Dawn’s site, xagr.net. Despite this, our imprisoned comrades, the leader and all of us continue the struggle for the fatherland and the Greek people - the other parties in the papers and the channels, and us on the streets and from prison.
I present to you an overview of Golden Dawn’s program for a free and powerful Greece:
• Political catharsis - the thieves in prison, what’s been stolen returned to the Greek people
• Abolishment of politicians’ special privileges
• An end to state funding of parties
• Zero tolerance for the bankers, contractors and television station owners that have embezzled public funds
• Termination of the memorandum
• Audit and deletion of the illegitimate debt
• Termination of the ENFIA property tax and over-burdensome taxation
• Deletion of bank debt with social criteria
• Referendums for all the major national and social issues
• Proclamation of an exclusive economic zone, territorial waters set at 12 nautical miles, a united defense front Greece - Cyprus
• Primary production with the aim for Greek autarky
• Exploitation of our natural resources surveying and drilling for oil and natural gas
• A geostrategic shift toward Russia and China
• Claiming the occupation loan from the Germans
• Zero tolerance for crime
• Expulsion of all the illegal immigrants
• Priority to the Greek in every sector of public life
• National planning for a resolution to the demographic problem so we don’t become a minority
In conclusion, and since there is only a week left until elections, I would like to say that on the night of January 25th, Golden Dawn will be the country’s third political force and the only true national opposition party, against both the ethno-nihilists of SYRIZA, and against the memorandum party of New Democracy, against the Bolsheviks and usurers.
Golden Dawn, so that Greece can belong to the Greeks!
Freedom for the Fatherland - Vote Golden Dawn!